I.C.E. Services are capable of installing and maintaining all manners of ventilation systems in line with The Workplace Regulations 1992, part F and Part L building regulations.
I.C.E. Services offer a range of services to help provide compliance with all associated regulations.
These services include:
• Periodic internal inspection of plant and ductwork
• Deep cleaning of ductwork and Air Handling Plant
• Kitchen/Cooking extract cleaning and safety inspections
• Filter inspection and reporting
• Disinfection, fire dampering
• Full annual record keeping
• Provision and upkeep of site log books
In addition to the ongoing maintenance I.C.E. Services provide a full design, supply and installation service which conforms to CIBSE guidelines which includes:
• Positive Pressurisation Systems
• Negative Pressurisation Systems
• Heat Recovery Systems all in accordance with part F and part L.